Long Panty Liners Bulk Buy
Wonder Long Panty Liners Bulk Buy delivers more protection with 240 liners.
Our liners are thin, breathable, and flexible, giving you that barely-there feeling but superior protection. Wonder Long Panty Liners Bulk Buy are the best long panty liners online. So thin that you will forget they are there! With breathable backing, flexible materials and shaped for comfort, these liners are perfect to ensure you feel fresher and protected every day.
- Use every day to keep that fresh feeling.
- Extra long and shaped to suit your body for extra comfort.
- Superior absorbency in a liner, for maximum everyday protection.
- Soft cotton-like cover with a breathable backing.
- Individually wrapped so you can be discreet.
- Liner length: 18cm.
You Get: 6 Packs x 40 Long Panty Liners = 240 Liners
What is a long panty liner?
A long panty liner is like a thinner version of a period pad and longer than regular liners for extra protection. Because it is lighter and thinner, it’s great to use every day to maintain a fresher feeling through the day.
Why use panty liners?
Panty liners absorb everyday vaginal discharge, light flow periods when your period appears unexpectedly, staining at the beginning/end of your periods, general spotting, and post-intercourse discharge. These can make your underwear moist and uncomfortable, especially when exercising. Using panty liners helps keep your underwear dryer and stain-free. Panty Liners are great to use as a backup for your tampons. Shop Wonder’s Tampon Range here.
Can I use panty liners for light incontinence?
Many people use panty liners as protection for leakages resulting from light urinary incontinence. This can happen especially during and after pregnancy. It’s not uncommon for little leakages to happen when you run, sneeze, laugh or jump, so liners are the perfect protection.
Should I use a panty liner with a tampon or menstrual cup?
We all agree that tampons and menstrual cups are great. But, there is always a risk of them leaking. Using a panty liner as back up for your tampon or menstrual cup will give you that extra protection during your period, just in case.
How do I use a panty liner?
You a panty liner just like you would use a pad. Simply peel off the adhesive strip and press the liner firmly into position on your underwear. Change your liner around 3-5 hours to avoid bacterial growth and to keep that fresher feeling. Of course, you may need to change your liner earlier if it becomes excessively moist or your tampon or menstrual cup has leaked.
When do I use a panty liner?
- Use a liner a few days before your period begins and on the last few days of your period. A panty liner will protect your underwear from spotting on the days when your period is too light for a pad, tampon or menstrual cup.
- During ovulation it is common to have an increase in vaginal discharge, so use a liner during your cycle to protect your underwear and keep them drier.
- If you don’t have your period, do not use liners overnight as they are unnecessary and your skin needs time to breathe.