Bulk Buy Regular Panty Liners
Buy Wonder Regular Panty Liners in bulk and save.
Bulk Buy Regular Panty Liners for the protection you want at the beginning and end of your period for the best prices.
For great prices on the best regular panty liners, Bulk Buy Regular Panty Liners by Wonder. Every-day protection using breathable and flexible materials, liners that are shaped for comfort. Feel drier, longer.
- Perfect for everyday use and light flow days.
- Superior absorbent core, so you feel fresher and drier, longer.
- Thin design and ultra-flexible, breathable materials to give you that barely-there feeling.
- Soft, cotton-like cover is gentle on your skin.
You Get: 6 Packs x 50 Regular Panty Liners = 300 Liners
What is a panty liner?
A panty liner is like a thinner version of a period pad. Because it is lighter and thinner, it’s great to use every day to maintain a fresher feeling through the day.
Why use panty liners?
Panty liners absorb everyday vaginal discharge, light flow periods when your period appears unexpectedly, staining at the beginning/end of your periods, general spotting, and post-intercourse discharge. These can make your underwear moist and uncomfortable, especially when exercising. Using panty liners helps keep your underwear dryer and stain-free. Panty Liners are great to use as a backup for your tampons. Shop Wonder’s Tampon Range here.
Can I use panty liners for light incontinence?
Many people use panty liners as protection for leakages resulting from light urinary incontinence. This can happen especially during and after pregnancy. It’s not uncommon for little leakages to happen when you run, sneeze, laugh or jump, so liners are the perfect protection.
Should I use a panty liner with a tampon or menstrual cup?
We all agree that tampons and menstrual cups are great. But, there is always a risk of them leaking. Using a panty liner as back up for your tampon or menstrual cup will give you that extra protection during your period, just in case.
How do I use a panty liner?
You a panty liner just like you would use a pad. Simply peel off the adhesive strip and press the liner firmly into position on your underwear. Change your liner around 3-5 hours to avoid bacterial growth and to keep that fresher feeling. Of course, you may need to change your liner earlier if it becomes excessively moist or your tampon or menstrual cup has leaked.
When do I use a panty liner?
- Use a liner a few days before your period begins and on the last few days of your period. A panty liner will protect your underwear from spotting on the days when your period is too light for a pad, tampon or menstrual cup.
- During ovulation it is common to have an increase in vaginal discharge, so use a liner during your cycle to protect your underwear and keep them drier.
- If you don’t have your period, do not use liners overnight as they are unnecessary and your skin needs time to breathe.