Best Pads for Night Time
Wonder Night Pads deliver maximum protection and comfort overnight.
Wonder’s Ultra-Thin Night Pads with Wings are super thin with the added security of wings and extra length to ensure you are protected no matter how you sleep.
Ultra Thin Night Pads are the best pads for night time. With an ultra-absorbent core that helps lock in moisture quickly, and wings and that protect from leaks. Choose the best pads for night time with Wonder.
- Ultra Thin Night Pads with Wings are suitable for a heavy flow.
- Specially designed with extra length and absorbency for night time use.
- Ultra-thin pad moves and flexes with your body, so you’re covered no matter how you sleep.
- Wings keep the pad securely in place.
- Highly absorbent polymer core reacts quickly keeping you feeling fresh and clean.
- Side leak guards to help you feel secure and confident all day long.
- Super-soft cover reduces skin irritation.
- Individually wrapped so you can take them anywhere.
You Get: 1 Pack x 12 Pads
Which pad or tampon should I use?
Pads or Tampons? Super or regular? Some days it is hard to know which will be best. Think about what you might be doing that day. If you are going swimming, you will definitely need to use a tampon. If not, you can use either, or a combination to make sure you are protected from leaks.
Don’t forget to consider how heavy your flow might be that day. ‘Super’ offers high absorbency, which is great for days 1 and 2 when your period is heavier. ‘Regular’ is best for medium absorbency and is usually perfect from day 3 and on. Sometimes on the last days, when your period is very light, you might even just need Liners.