Best Ultra Thin Regular Pads
Regular pads are perfect to help you feel drier on light to regular flow days
Wonder’s Ultra Thin Regular Pads deliver protection for light to medium flow period days. Perfect for everyday use and light flow days, these super absorbent pads deliver that extra protection you expect. With an ultra-thin profile, yet highly absorbent core Wonder gives you ultimate protection and reliability. Anatomically designed with a discreet fit for extra comfort. Innovative, quick-absorption core and leak barriers to keep you feeling fresher and drier, longer.
- For light to regular flow days.
- Super thin, flexible and anatomically shaped for extra comfort when you’re on the go.
- Highly-absorbent core for fast and superior absorbency.
- Wings and adhesive strip keeps pad securely in place.
- Super-soft top cover is gentle on delicate skin.
- Individually wrapped, perfect to pop in your bag.
You Get: You Get: 1 Pack x 18 Pads
Which pad or tampon should I use?
Pads or Tampons? Super or regular? Some days it is hard to know which will be best. Think about what you might be doing that day. If you are going swimming, you will definitely need to use a tampon. If not, you can use either, or a combination to make sure you are protected from leaks.
Don’t forget to consider how heavy your flow might be that day. ‘Super’ offers high absorbency, which is great for days 1 and 2 when your period is heavier. ‘Regular’ is best for medium absorbency and is usually perfect from day 3 and on. Sometimes on the last days, when your period is very light, you might even just need Liners.