Bulk Buy Night Time Pads
Wonder Night Pads deliver maximum protection and comfort overnight.
Wonder’s Ultra-Thin Night Pads with Wings are super thin with the added security of wings and extra length to ensure you are protected no matter how you sleep.
Ultra Thin Night Pads are the best Bulk Buy Night Time Pads. With an ultra-absorbent core that helps lock in moisture quickly, and wings and side leak guards that protect from leaks.
- Ultra Thin Night Pads with Wings are suitable for a heavy flow
- Specially designed with extra length and absorbency for night time use
- Ultra-thin pad moves and flexes with your body, so you’re covered no matter how you sleep
- Wings keep the pad securely in place
- Highly absorbent polymer core reacts quickly keeping you feeling fresh and clean
- Side leak guards to help you feel secure and confident all day long
- Super-soft cover reduces skin irritation
- Individually wrapped so you can take them anywhere
You Get: 6 Pack x 12 Pads = 72 Pads
We all know leaks can happen, for the best protection on period days use Wonder Liners as your back up.
Which pad or tampon should I use?
Pad or tampon? Super or regular? Some days it is hard to know which will be best. Think about what you might be doing that day. If you are going swimming, you will definitely need to use a tampon. If not, you can use either, or a combination to make sure you are protected from leaks. Don’t forget to consider how heavy your flow might be that day. ‘Super’ offers high absorbency, which is great for days 1 and 2 when your period is heavier. ‘Regular’ is best for medium absorbency and is usually perfect from day 3 and on. Sometimes on the last days, when your period is very light, you might even just need a liner.
How often should I change my tampon?
Generally, you should change your tampon somewhere between 4 to 6 hours. Use the minimum absorbency for your flow — your tampon should be saturated to when taking it out, so if it’s not, switch to a lower absorbency tampon. It’s a good idea to note the time you put your tampon in so you can be sure not to leave your tampon in longer than 6 hours. This will help prevent a rare but potentially fatal disease called toxic shock syndrome (TSS).